And this is it.
The final challenge.
Challenge #16: Use Your Scraps.
Shimelle wanted us to use up the scrap pieces of cardstock and pretty paper we accumulated this weekend.
And so I did.
Photo was taken at Freedom Weekend Aloft in Greenville, SC, way the heck back in 1988.
I can't believe I've finally finished. Guess I'd better get to that housework I've put off all weekend. ;-)
Thank you so much for joining the adventure with me. I appreciate your visits and comments. It's been so much fun (and encouraging!!) reading every single one! I have SO enjoyed stopping by all of your blogs.
Until next time...
CRAFT ON!!!!!
~Cynthia =D

21 comments:
I like the cloud. So cute! Love the hot air balloon!
Hi Cynthia
That photograph is stunning and certainly looks like "freedom" to me!
Great layout!
I can't keep up with you at the moment. You have been one very busy lady on your blog!
Love Jules xx
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!! I love the photo you have used here! Fabby layout
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!! I love the photo you have used here! Fabby layout
This is a great photo and the papers give it center stage! What fun!
Gorgeous lay outs and well done on doing all the challenges, I'm still on my second
I love the photo on this layout. I think it is awesome that you completed all of the challenges. So far I am at 2 and hopefully I will have a chance to do more later this weekend.
STUNNING! This is absolutely stunning- the colors, the shapes, the way it all supports the photo! Wow!
Love how all your scraps have made such a great page....and sadly there's no way I'm going to manage all the challenges....but have enjoyed joining in.
Wow! All 16! That is impressive! Congratulations and thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog. Seriously a bright spot in a tough day for me. Greatly appreciated!
I love this page... and all the wonderful photos - oh, my! I don't get to travel much, so I feel like I'm doing so vicariously through your photos. Keep up the beautiful work!!
I'm sorry, that was me!!
love the balloon and this scrappy layout!
What a beautiful picture! Love the design of your LO with strips.
What a great picture and love how you used your scraps for the layout.
Thanks for stopping by my blog Cynthia..you have done so well getting all the challenges done..love how you used your scraps!
Alison xx
Hi Cynthia: Wow, I cannot believe you completed all these Shimelle challenges! I'm impressed, and they all look just great. By the way, I am also a wandering Buckeye. I lived in Willoughby for 28 years. Now I'm in Austin, Texas. :-)
Janice
Thanks so much fro stopping by my blog, I can not believe you have completed them all, and they are all so beautiful too.
Great blog too
x
Thanks so much fro stopping by my blog, I can not believe you have completed them all, and they are all so beautiful too.
Great blog too
x
Thank you for all the comments on my blog. I must confess to looking without commenting even though I love to receive comments myself.
I'm impressed that you managed all 16. I really love this one with the hot air balloon and the tall ships a few posts back.
Wow! What a great page. I wish I had turned my pile of scraps into something this lovely :)
Post a Comment