Earlier this month I was sitting on the front porch, enjoying the sun, when this little guy hopped up on the stairs. I'd seen him and a few of his buddies on the sidewalk and under the bushes, but they usually hop away quickly.
Not this little guy.
Even though I stuck my camera right in his face, he remained calm.
And he posed.
First the full face, then several side views. Then it was a Toad in Action shot.
And all from a toad the size of a nickle.
Dude's got guts.
I cut a few inches off the top of some kraft cardstock, punched the stars out of it, then layered it on a patterned piece of paper.
I threw in some washi tape and thew on some stamps, and adhered a few enamel dots.
Then I added an in-your-face title for this in-your-face tiny toad! =D
Supplies:
Paper: KaiserCraft (75 Cents collection); Bazzill (kraft cardstock); unknown (stash paper)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot)
Stamp: Maya Road
ETC: Tim Holtz (Tissue Tape); Bella Blvd (Pickle Juice washi tape); Thickers (foam letters); My Mind's Eye (enamel dots); Martha Stewart (stars punch)
Ali Edwards is starting up her December Daily album over on her blog. I linked up my cover which I posted in July. Join in the fun!
~Cynthia
Not this little guy.
Even though I stuck my camera right in his face, he remained calm.
And he posed.
First the full face, then several side views. Then it was a Toad in Action shot.
And all from a toad the size of a nickle.
Dude's got guts.
I cut a few inches off the top of some kraft cardstock, punched the stars out of it, then layered it on a patterned piece of paper.
I threw in some washi tape and thew on some stamps, and adhered a few enamel dots.
Then I added an in-your-face title for this in-your-face tiny toad! =D
Supplies:
Paper: KaiserCraft (75 Cents collection); Bazzill (kraft cardstock); unknown (stash paper)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot)
Stamp: Maya Road
ETC: Tim Holtz (Tissue Tape); Bella Blvd (Pickle Juice washi tape); Thickers (foam letters); My Mind's Eye (enamel dots); Martha Stewart (stars punch)
Ali Edwards is starting up her December Daily album over on her blog. I linked up my cover which I posted in July. Join in the fun!
~Cynthia

3 comments:
he looks fearless:) you picked the perfect title, too. love it!
What a fantastic photo of one gutsy toad! Glad he didn't jump in your face! Fantastic page!
What a fantastic photo of one gutsy toad! Glad he didn't jump in your face! Fantastic page!
Post a Comment