Thursday, October 17, 2013

More Wildlife

More Wildlife by HikerCynthia
More Wildlife, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

The other day I went out to grab the newspaper and my eye caught this tiny green lizard--an anole--playing hide 'n seek among the huge leaves of an elephant ear plant. She wasn't a good model--I had to shoot fast. ;-)

I'm also pretty sure all my neighbors were wondering why I was standing around with my head stuck in a plant.

Why? For these photos, of course! =D

I printed the photos wallet sized and kept all the embellishments and papers small. And left lots of 'white' space too. ;-)


Thanks for dropping by! Have a wonderful weekend!!


~Cynthia

2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

i cannot get a pic of my lizzie--she's way too fast or i'm too slow-ha! love this!

Bonnie said...

You did a great job of catching that little fella and on the page! I think you're a critter magnet!