Thursday, October 31, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude

30 Days of Gratitude by HikerCynthia
30 Days of Gratitude, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
As if I needed yet another project (LOL!!!), I'm joining up with Cathy Zielske and friends for 30 Days of Thankful.

Me being me, I named mine 30 Days of Gratitude.

Cuz I'm a rebel like that. ;-)

The idea is to take a photo each day for the 30 days in November of something for which you are thankful...or in my case--grateful. Heh heh.

I'm doing just a bit of a twist on the project though. I'll be using a different verse from the Biblical book of Psalms that specifically mentions the words thanks, thankful, or gratitude. Oddly, I only found 29 verses, so I cheated just a bit and added a verse from the book of Colossians for a total of 30 verses.

The photo shows the album in progress. I've cut 8x8 pages from solid cardstock or from patterned paper from We R Memory Keepers' Harvest collection. I also grabbed the set of cards from the same collection made for Project Life--3x4 and 4x6 with some cute die cut cards too. It's all going in an SEI 8x8 album.

If you fancy playing along, head over to Cathy's blog for all the details!


And a Happy Halloween to you! I hope it's all treats and no tricks! =D


~Cynthia

2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

such a great idea to use the bible verses, cynthia:) you are off to a good start already! we are doing halloween tonight, because last night we had bad storms, so happy halloween!

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful idea! I need to replace my Halloween ornaments with Thanksgiving. I love your idea of using scripture! Mine will probably be in the shape of leaves so I'm not sure that'll fit, but I'm going to try! Thanks for the inspiration!