Here's the second Halloween card in my variations-on-a-theme design.
This time I die cut the pumpkin from black cardstock, so he looked more like a shadow. I also die cut the face pieces out of the pumpkin itself and not out of colored cardstock. That way the background shines through the face.
Spooky, eh?
I added a few die cut leaves and shaded the bottom of the card blank to give a bit of interest...or to cover up a mistake I made. I'm not saying which.
;-)
So we finally got our pumpkins carved yesterday evening. I started to cut the top off of mine and quickly realized my little pumpkin was past his prime....I could cut through it like butter. Not a good sign! Even now, his face is drooping a bit and his eyes look like he's about to fall asleep!! Ah well, he only needs to survive a few more days! Then into the compost heap he goes!! =D
Carry on creating!
~Cynthia
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Halloween Card #2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cool! I love that scary face and again a fantastic background!
Post a Comment