Thursday, October 3, 2013

Tim's October Tag

Tim's October Tag by HikerCynthia
Tim's October Tag, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
Ooooo, I'm all SPARKLY.

Oh yeah. So's Tim.

That's right, Tim Holtz went all glittery on us (and his tag) this month.

And, as usual, I have next to none of the stuff he used and I had to improvise.

Which is totally the fun part, right??!!

So I die cut some bats, a pumpkin and a viney corner thingy, then dumped Stickles Rock Candy on everything that didn't move.

Oh yes. And I used copious amounts of Distress Inks, Paints, Markers and Alcohol Ink.


The End.


Sparkle on!


~Cynthia

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love glitter! I am glad Tim did a month of it. Wish I had more colors of it myself.^^ Your bats look great. ^^

sally said...

Love this! I'm not big on glitter personally so am unsure how I'm going to do mine when I get back home but I am looking forward to getting creative.

Sally

Claudia N. said...

This is gorgeous! Love your take on the october tag!

die amelie x

Bonnie said...

Wow, look at that sparkle! Love it!

April said...

Wonderful tag. I love the sparkle and swirl!

Cathy Michels said...

Love your tag, Cynthia! The layout and colors are perfect!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a great tag, love the glitter on the pumpkin.

Seahorse Ranch Girl said...

Cynthia, that you for your compliment of my tags. Today I went back and added a little something to the middle of the tags 'cause there was too much space. I notice you did the same. And you were clever with using elements you had on hand. Tim is just a launching point.

Lori said...

I love color combo! The darkish orange and purples are so eye catching. And I can't forget the sparkle, of course!! That part is the most fun :)

catherine said...

This looks brilliant Cynthia and such fabulous colours. I spotted it on the blog and came for a closer look
x catherine