Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Thinking of You

Thinking of You by HikerCynthia
Thinking of You, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
I was hanging out on KingstonMama Crafts's blog again and Ann posted another purple card for the previous Less Is More challenge. I decided not to do another purple card, but I did want to CASE her creation. :-)

This card was super simple and used a stamp set that doesn't see much use. Poor stamp set. I think I bought it for art journaling, but then didn't like the effect. Seriously, poor stamp set.

I stamped the image on white cardstock, adhered it to a red cardstock that in real life matches the ink almost EXACTLY, then adhered that stack to a cardblank.

Stamp. Glue. Glue. Done.

I love that.


Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank); Bazzill (red cardstock); GinaK (Pure Luxury white cardstock)
Stamp: Inkadinkado (Flower Sentiments)
Ink: Colorbox (Chiante)
ETC: Glue Glider Pro


"The journey is never truly over, it just changed course."

Yes, a totally awesome quote, but it's a STAMP that Tim Holtz is debuting at CHA in a few weeks. A STAMP. I WANT THAT STAMP.


~Cynthia ;-)

3 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

i love a stamp that can carry the card all by itself--great card, cynthia!

Bonnie said...

Very pretty! I love red and white cards.

Jules said...

A great stamp Cynthia.

Love how you have stamped it in a colour .. .. I think I grab the black ink a little too often!!

Hope all is good with you.

Love Jules xx