Monday, January 16, 2012

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day by HikerCynthia
Valentine's Day, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
Yes, you read that right.

I'm posting a Valentine's Day card.

In January.

But let me explain!! ;-)

See, Vicky over at her Crafting Clare's blogspot posted this gorgeous Valentine's Day card that I so wanted to CASE.

I love how it turned out!!

First I die cut the postage stamp and the heart. Then I stamped the script from the French Foliage set, adhered the postage stamp heart, stamped the cancellation stamps and then the love stamp.

I think I'll move the love image down a bit, but otherwise I'm really happy with this card! Pretty easy and quick too!! =D


Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank); Bazzill (red cardstockt); BoBunny (Love Bandit Stripe)
Stamps: Stampin Up (French Foliage set); Studio G (Love)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Brushed Corduroy, Festive Berries)
ETC: Cuttlebug (Celebration Stamps die cut); QuicKutz (Heart die cute), Glue Glider Pro


Happy Monday! Today is my "get everything done" day. I've got my To Do List going and I'm making headway. YAY!! I hope you get plenty of things crossed off your list too!! ;-)


~Cynthia

3 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

oh, i'm am loving this cute card, cynthia! hope you get the to-do list done:) have a great week!

Carolyn Dube said...

Awesome! Love the overlapping - and I am a sucker for postage stamps and fancy script!

Jules said...

Tee hee Cynthia .. .. my kind of card!!!

Loving the postage stamp and your gorgeous colours.

I love how you can switch your style.

Love Jules xx