I had such FUN making this card!!! I bought a new Easter bunny stamp set and have so wanted to try it out. When I saw this card by Vicky on Crafting Clare's Paper Moments, I thought it was just SOOOO adorable that I had to CASE it!!
My card is quite a bit different, but I think you can see where I got the inspiration! ;-)
First I stamped the bunny rabbit on a scrap piece of paper and fussy cut him out, then stamped the rabbit on the cardblank. Placing the scrap rabbit over the card image as a mask, I stamped the grass.
PERFECT. He looks like he's standing on a hill!! =D
Then I gave his little nose and eyes the glitter treatment with a glitter pen. I rubbed a bit of pink watercolor pencil on his inner ear.
For a bit of fun, I punched the balloons out, adhered them and drew strings to his paw.
I was thinking this card would be used for Easter, but it could also be sent for a birthday or even a get well soon. I mean, LOOK AT THAT FACE, WILL YA???!!! His brothers in the little Easter bunny set are just as cute and full of personality!! ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank); BoBunny (Love Bandit Stripe)
Stamps: Rubber Stampede (Hilltop); We R Memory Keepers (Cotton Tails: Some Bunny)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Pumice Stone, Peeled Paint)
ETC: Pigment Pro pen; Glue Glider Pro; Koh-I-Nor watercolor pencils; Sakura Gelly Roll pen (Clear Star); unknown balloon punch
Ahhhh....the weekend is almost here!! Looks like we're getting lots of rain so I hope to get plenty of craft studio time!!! Have a great weekend!!!!!
~Cynthia
My card is quite a bit different, but I think you can see where I got the inspiration! ;-)
First I stamped the bunny rabbit on a scrap piece of paper and fussy cut him out, then stamped the rabbit on the cardblank. Placing the scrap rabbit over the card image as a mask, I stamped the grass.
PERFECT. He looks like he's standing on a hill!! =D
Then I gave his little nose and eyes the glitter treatment with a glitter pen. I rubbed a bit of pink watercolor pencil on his inner ear.
For a bit of fun, I punched the balloons out, adhered them and drew strings to his paw.
I was thinking this card would be used for Easter, but it could also be sent for a birthday or even a get well soon. I mean, LOOK AT THAT FACE, WILL YA???!!! His brothers in the little Easter bunny set are just as cute and full of personality!! ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank); BoBunny (Love Bandit Stripe)
Stamps: Rubber Stampede (Hilltop); We R Memory Keepers (Cotton Tails: Some Bunny)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Pumice Stone, Peeled Paint)
ETC: Pigment Pro pen; Glue Glider Pro; Koh-I-Nor watercolor pencils; Sakura Gelly Roll pen (Clear Star); unknown balloon punch
Ahhhh....the weekend is almost here!! Looks like we're getting lots of rain so I hope to get plenty of craft studio time!!! Have a great weekend!!!!!
~Cynthia

4 comments:
He's adorable! I agree he could be for so many other events, not just Easter!
Your card made me smile Cynthia.
There are lots of uses for that cute little bunny I'm sure.
Love Jules xx
This is an adorable bunny and I love the way you put him on a hill with his balloons! You took Vicky's card and made this your own.
yep, he's darling! he will be great for easter cards, cynthia:)
Post a Comment