OK, so, sorry for the wonky photo. I was trying to catch some early morning sunlight and I wasn't paying attention to the crookedness of the card! ;-)
Anywho.
This card came from an idea in my head. And for once, it actually looks like the image I had. YAY.
I stamped the big script, using a die cut heart for a mask. Then I stamped the heart in the negative (clear) space and stamped the love near the bottom. A bit of ink distressing along the edges and I was done! =D
Supplies:
Paper: The Paper Studio (kraft cardblank); Bazzill (cream cardstock)
Stamps: Inkadinkado (script #8347); Hampton Art (love stamp); Stampin Up (heart stamp)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Festive Berries and Gathered Twigs)
ETC: QuicKutz (Heart die cut used as mask); Glue Glider Pro
It's been a bit busy around here--I've been taking my Mom to physical therapy three to four times a week. That doesn't leave much creating time, but I'm really going to make an effort this week to schedule time in the studio. It's my sanity, you know. ;-)
Thanks so much for visiting today!
~Cynthia
Anywho.
This card came from an idea in my head. And for once, it actually looks like the image I had. YAY.
I stamped the big script, using a die cut heart for a mask. Then I stamped the heart in the negative (clear) space and stamped the love near the bottom. A bit of ink distressing along the edges and I was done! =D
Supplies:
Paper: The Paper Studio (kraft cardblank); Bazzill (cream cardstock)
Stamps: Inkadinkado (script #8347); Hampton Art (love stamp); Stampin Up (heart stamp)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Festive Berries and Gathered Twigs)
ETC: QuicKutz (Heart die cut used as mask); Glue Glider Pro
It's been a bit busy around here--I've been taking my Mom to physical therapy three to four times a week. That doesn't leave much creating time, but I'm really going to make an effort this week to schedule time in the studio. It's my sanity, you know. ;-)
Thanks so much for visiting today!
~Cynthia

3 comments:
I love the way you left the negative space in the script for a heart and that lovely font!
another favorite, cynthia! loving your negative...ness:)
Hi Cynthia
Loving the script background and the touches of red popping off the page.
Found the heart!!! LOL!!!
I hope your Mum is making some progress. That sounds like a lot of physio trips for both of you.
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment