Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Predominately Purple #2



Here's the next card of my little series based on Less Is More's challenge to use Predominately Purple.  I am certain you will notice how I've improved as I went along.  :-)

Card Number Two.

Once again, I've CASE'd Ann at KingstonMamaCrafts.

I used the same cut-up Eclipse Tape shapes, just moving the swirls over a bit.  I again distressed the inside swirl shape with two different purple Distress Inks and stamped the flowers with the same darker ink.

I had trouble deciding on the position for the sentiment.  I kind of like it up there on the right.  It's not in the lower right "sweet spot," but I like that the swirl brings the eye along to the words.


Supplies:
Paper:  Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamps:  Heartfelt Creations (Innoscents Flowers 2); Hero Arts (Birthday Messages)
Inks:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves)
ETC:  Stampland Chicago (Eclipse Tape)



That's it from here today.  Thanks for stopping in and have a crafty day!


~Cynthia


1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

its makes a big difference turning the cardstock---you can see so much more of your design-very pretty, cynthia:)