Tuesday, February 22, 2011

*WHEW*

What a wild weekend!! I counted birds non-stop for four days and had a TON of fun doing it!! Currently, my little dinky town is NUMBER FOUR in the ENTIRE NATION for number of bird count checklists submitted to the Great Backyard Bird Count! We are running with the big dawgs now, baby!!! We are in a list that includes large metro areas like Atlanta, GA, and Charlotte, NC, and Tallahassee, FL. Also, our city beat out all the other participating locations in South Carolina. AND, we beat our all-time high record of number of checklists submitted! I know, I know... I AM A BIRD NERD! ;-)

But now it's back to the real world! I have managed to put off all house work for 4 days, so I might not have too much time for card making today. I miss creating!! =D


~Cynthia

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

i'm so glad you had a great weekend doing what you love, cynthia:)