
One Heart
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
This card started out as a CASE of a pretty card by Tami Mayberry, but I didn't like the way it came out, so I CAS'ed it.
Heh.
How's THAT for an abuse of acronyms??
=D
Anywho. I ran a piece of red cardstock through the old Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder.
I die cut the heart out of the same red paper. Then I punched a circle out of black cardstock.
A sheer white ribbon ties it all together. On the inside I stamped Happy Valentine's Day in Fired Brick Ink.
All of that is layered on a white cardblank.
I like the classic and clean look of it.
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (red and black cardstock); Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamp: Craft Smart (inside sentiment)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Fired Brick)
ETC: Marvy Uchida (circle punch); QuicKutz (heart die cut); Cuttlebug (Swiss Dots Embossing Folder); The Ribbon Boutique (ribbon); Glue Glider Pro
I need to send out a get well card today and the sun is shining....that means I get to make cards and take better pictures of them! ;-)
~Cynthia
No comments:
Post a Comment