
Sunny, with a chance of off-centeredness
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
This card just makes me laugh...in all the WRONG ways!! =D
It looks like some sort of lion thing gone wrong. Maybe if I added a few stick legs......
I was attempting to continue my CASE'ing of cards on the Less Is More blog. *sigh*
I stamped the same inked-up clear block as I did in yesterday's card. I stamped a larger flower image this time. Waaaaaay too big of a flower image. Way.
I do like the colors though and I will try this combo again in the future. Just with a different flower stamp. :-)
Yep.
Supplies (but don't try this at home, kids!):
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamp: Inkadinkado (Garden Delight set); Hero Arts (Classic Messages set)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Dried Marigold, Mustard Seed)
ETC: Clear stamp block
After our beautiful 70 degree sunny day on Monday, we're back into the 40s and cloudy today. Maybe I'll find the mojo to make more sunny cards! ;-)
~Cynthia
2 comments:
Hi Cynthia
I am loving this style of card you have been making.
Might have to look through my stash to see if I have any stamps that might lend themselves to this technique.
Thanks for the inspiration.
Love Jules xx
when i first looked at your card, i thought pretty, then i read your post, and laughed, because i can see what you see now:) a leggless lion--too funny!
Post a Comment