
Butterfly CASE
Originally uploaded by HikerCynthia
OK, first off....my apologies for the really bad picture. We haven't had any sun today and I really wanted to get this picture just right so you could see the cool sparklies....so I had to take the picture under a desk lamp light. Boo for fake light! Sunshine is so much nicer. :-)
And then I totally ripped this card off from Simply Stamped--Maile Belles' blog. She used this really cool dogwood stamp, which I don't have. I substituted a bit and came up with this one!
It's going to my Mom, whose birthday is this Sunday. She loves purple!
I stamped the agapanthus flowers in Walnut Stain Ink for a sort of tone-on-tone look, then I stamped the sentiment in Dusty Concord Ink on a small piece of cream cardstock. I adhered the sentiment with 3D Dots. Finally I chose a purple sparkly butterfly for the focal point.
Supplies:
Paper: The Paper Studio (kraft cardblank); Bazzill (cream cardstock)
Stamp: Stampendous (Everything Happy set)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Walnut Stain, Dusty Concord)
ETC: McGill (word tag punch); K&Co (Flora and Fauna Botanical Butterflies); Glue Glider Pro; EK Success (3D Dots)
Have a creative day!
~Cynthia
1 comment:
if you are going to case someone--she's the one to pick:) happy bday to your mom--have a piece of cake for me:)
Post a Comment