Monday, October 7, 2013

Tuesday on the Trail

Tuesday on the Trail by HikerCynthia
Tuesday on the Trail, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
Fellow scrapper Corrie Jones posted a page and a video over on Two Peas in a Bucket that I absolutely loved.

I took her layout and ran with it. I loved the idea of clustering small photos together!

I used watercolor paints on a white sheet of cardstock, then I used a spray mist that is now super gloopy to make circles. Corrie used a coffee mug to make coffee mug rings on her page. So cool.

Then I adhered bits of papers from a 6x6 pad, some dots and brads and ChitChat stickers and other fun stuff. And I added funky font-ed letter stickers!

These photos were taken back in September along a trail I love to hike. It was a cloudy day and there were many opportunities for photos.

The top shot is a water snake, who posed so nicely!

Next down is a stand of leafless trees in the Wetlands area.

Next down on the left is an old dead tree with a Red-shouldered Hawk perched at the top.

Then the sun's reflection in the water.

Bottom photo is a claw from a crayfish--or crawdad, depending on where you're from. ;-)


Thanks for visiting today--come back again soon! =D


~Cynthia

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I don't think I would stop to take a picture of the snake! But I really admire you for getting it! Looks like a lovely place to take a walk. Except for the snake.

farmhouse-story said...

not crazy about the snake, but, i remember catching crawdads was awesome! love the page, cynthia!