So. I am a very bad blogger, aren't I.
Sometimes life (and vacuuming) just gets in the way. But I've been scrapping away over here!
YAY!
These pictures were taken a few weeks ago at one of my fave hiking spots. I went on the "other" side of the river for the first time because I had read somewhere that there were remains of old buildings...which I never found.
But it was a lot of fun and it's always a beautiful spot for photography! =D
Supplies:
Paper: Doodlebug Designs (Flower Box); BasicGrey (Lemonade: Splash); BoBunny (Detour Globetrotting)
ETC: My Mind's Eye (Mistletoe Magic enamel dots); Thickers (Forest letter stickers)
Man, I love those Thickers letters! You see that "L" in shoals? That's a chop-job. I ran out of that letter and had to cut up an "F." A bit of Distress Marker to cover up the cut edges and no one can tell the difference!
Sweet! ;-)
Stay crafty, my friends!
~Cynthia
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
The Shoals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
beautiful pictures, cynthia! great letter fix:)
I sure can't tell that you doctored that l! Great job and lovely pictures! I love being near water and hearing it gurgle and bubble and especially tumble over the rocks!
Yep... always altering my thickers - my fave supply by far!!!
These photos are gorgeous (of course!) and I love the juxtaposition of the bright colors and those circles around the photos... such a mood setter!
As always - love.love.love.
Tee hee .. .. have to admit that housework rarely gets in the way at this end .. .. I just do it all in a mad flurry when I "have" to. LOL!!!
At least that way I can see where I have been.
Great pictures as always and fabby layout . . I think you did a great "chop-job" .. wouldn't have known if you hadn't said.
Hope you are having a good week.
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment