Thursday, October 10, 2013

Drifted By

Drifted By by HikerCynthia
Drifted By, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
Do ya ever have one of those days? I tried to blog this page three times yesterday! I got interrupted each time and when I got a quiet moment after 11 PM, I was too tired! ;-)

But today's a new day and here's my page, dang it! ;-)

I started following Kim Price on her Inkognito blog a few weeks ago--I so love her style! I totally and shamelessly copied her layout here for my page.

I sat outside for a bit the other day, getting some warm sun on my face, and you know that causes me to haul out my phone and take pictures of random stuff!! Here I took a few shots of a wispy seed as it paused a moment on its journey.

As the breeze blew gently, the wispy little seed drifted on by.


Supplies:
Paper: K & Co (Addison Blue and Green Bouquet Flat Paper; Little Yellow Bicycle (Fern & Forest); Carolees (Green Daisies); BasicGrey (Lemonade: Splash); Kaiser Craft (75 Cent, butterfly); BoBunny (et cetera 6x6 pad); We R Memory Keepers (Happy Campers: Constellations)
ETC: Tim Holtz Ideaology (brads); Thickers (Doll letter stickers); BasicGrey (Candy Buttons); stash (buttons and paperclips)


And that's it for me today! Off to get my chores done! Stay happily crafty!! =D


~Cynthia

2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

i come to read your blog, and half of the time--i get interrupted and never get the comment done!

that happened on your last post:) love the rolling hills of paper on this one!

Bonnie said...

I love the little hills! Isn't it fun to watch the puffy seeds gently drift through the air? Lovely page, Cynthia! Glad you finally got to share it.