Hey, all!! Just a quick zip-on-by today. It's already 4:30 in the afternoon and my To Do List doesn't seem to have much crossed off it yet! How is that possible?? LOL!!
Super fun, yet very simple page today.
I used a stencil and some Tim Holtz Distress Ink to randomly hit the background with some color. Then I sewed a super huge swirl. So.Fun.
I added the photos I took with my cell phone of large water droplets on plants outside my house.
Then I added some fun corrugated letters.
I took the page outside to photograph it and quickly discovered the fun corrugated letters don't like sticking to sewn, heavily textured and deeply inked up paper.
:-(
Not to worry.
I sewed the dang letters right to the page!!!
Take that, you fun corrugated letters! =D
And with that, I'm off to see what's happening to my never ending To Do List!
Stay crafty!!
~Cynthia
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Dewdrops
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
sewing the letters is a great way to keep them in place--great page!
WOW! Cynthia, I think this is my all time favorite page! Love the dew drops and the beautiful colors of the plants! That stenciling is catching my eye too. I'm going to have to give that a try!
Post a Comment