I'd like to subtitle this month's Tim Holtz tag as "I Threw Everything at This Tag but the Kitchen Sink."
No, really.
I did.
I used Distress Stains, Distress Inks, Distress Markers. I used Ideology brads and Chit Chat Stickers. I used stencils from Julie Fei-Fan Balzer, Dyan Reaveley and Jaimie from The Crafter's Workshop. I used a tag, some stencil paste, a bird stamp, a hunk of cording and a bit of seam binding.
And I threw in a bird feather for good measure.
Ta da! =D
The tag is meant to invoke the bittersweet passing of summer and the arrival of autumn...and also the swift passing of time. Here we are again in September. We've come around again.
Thanks so much for dropping in!!
~Cynthia
No, really.
I did.
I used Distress Stains, Distress Inks, Distress Markers. I used Ideology brads and Chit Chat Stickers. I used stencils from Julie Fei-Fan Balzer, Dyan Reaveley and Jaimie from The Crafter's Workshop. I used a tag, some stencil paste, a bird stamp, a hunk of cording and a bit of seam binding.
And I threw in a bird feather for good measure.
Ta da! =D
The tag is meant to invoke the bittersweet passing of summer and the arrival of autumn...and also the swift passing of time. Here we are again in September. We've come around again.
Thanks so much for dropping in!!
~Cynthia

10 comments:
I love that it's everything but the kitchen sink! Hoping to play along later today...
Sally
I just love the colors you used in your tag! I can't wait to make mine this month. The leaf and stem stencil you used is really cool! Yes, it is September already...and you have portrayed the change beautifully!
I just love the colors you used in your tag! I can't wait to make mine this month. The leaf and stem stencil you used is really cool! Yes, it is September already...and you have portrayed the change beautifully!
Love your tag, great colors and design. I know what you mean by using everything but the kitchen sink! ;-)
xoxo Kristina
pearlgateway.com
It's amazing how you can "throw" so much on this tag and it's not a mess! Love these colors and that all the interesting details have their own spot so they can stand out. Thanks for the heads up about Addicted to CAS. I didn't know!
love how this cute tag ushers in september, cynthia:) it will be xmas b4 we know it!
Lovely tag. Great use of color.
Hi Cynthia
A fabulous tag!! Love the colours and various techniques.
I had to smile to myself when I imagined all the crafty stash that must have made an appearance on your desk to create this little beauty.
Have a good week.
Love Jules xx
My Crafty Daughter.....I think this is one of my favorite tags out of the bunch you have created! Love the colors and the ribbon is a great touch!!!
Mom
I do love that Dylusions stencil. Gorgeous tag love the fresh, fresh, fresh colours. MMx
Post a Comment