Monday, September 23, 2013

Sweet Photo Opp!

Sweet Photo Opp! by HikerCynthia
Sweet Photo Opp!, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

This tiny photo goes along with the previous page I posted--visits from teeny tiny bugs! ;-)

I have no idea what kind of insect this is, but they are very friendly and very inquisitive. They like to sit on my skin for a long time, just hanging out. Then, for no reason I can discern, they fly off.

I layered lots of stuff under this photo. I think I've got a bit of Bazzill cardstock and some KaiserCraft in there. The rest is just snippets.

The feather is a Julie Fei-Fan Balzer stencil. Man, I love that stencil!! =D

Then the little speech bubble and "together" sign are from BasicGrey. The word sticker (Photo Opp) is from Me and My Big Ideas. They have packets of clear stickers specifically for adhering to photos, so it looks like you printed it out that way. They come in black lettering and white.

Very cool.

I made a few splots with Adirondack spray ink (Espresso) and threw on a few lovely lime green enamel dots.

I love enamel dots almost as much as I love that feather stencil.

OK, maybe more than I love that feather stencil.

Heh. ;-)


I've managed to get quite a few scrap pages done the past few days. I'll try to be a better blogger and actually get them ON the blog!! =D

Have a wonderful, scrappy week!!


~Cynthia

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

While I like the dots, I LOVE that feather stencil! It makes an amazing feather! Love these colors and all the "white" space!