Thursday, September 12, 2013

WITL--Day 4 (Wednesday)

WITL--Day 4 (Wednesday) by HikerCynthia
WITL--Day 4 (Wednesday), a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
So Wednesday (Day 4 for me in Week in the Life) involved more errands.

And more chocolate.

Cuz that's important.

This is page 2 and 3 of a four page spread for Wednesday.

Left side:
Grocery list
Photo of strip mall
Photo of grocery bag

Right side:
Photo of local scrap store
"Receipt" telling me how much I have left of my store credit
Wrapper from Dove chocolate (It says "Relaxation by Chocolate." Yes, please.)

The first page has a photo of a flag at half-mast at Chik-fil-a.
And the last page has a photo of my crossed running-shoe shod feet. Because, for some odd reason, I feel the inexplicable need to photograph my feet in all the different shoes I wear in all the different places I go.

And thus ends Wednesday.


Now. Go forth and document your day. It's not too late to join us over at Ali Edwards' blog!!


~Cynthia

2 comments:

sally said...

Where are today's feet?

Sally

Bonnie said...

Sounds like a very full day! I missed seeing the shoes!