Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hey There

Hey There by HikerCynthia
Hey There, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

I thought I would go in a totally different direction on this page and use tons of layers and embellishment goodness.

Because it's not like I have a shortage of paper over here or anything! ;-)

I used up lots of snippety-sized papers too. That's always a good thing!

Also, the reason Mr. Butterfly is so quietly posing for me....well, Mr. Butterfly had gone to the Great Flower Garden in the sky when I found him. And so he gave me no problems as I took pictures of him! ;-)


Supplies:
Paper: Bella Blvd (green chevron); Little Yellow Bicycle (Fern & Forest line); Simple Stories (24-Seven 6x6 pad); BasicGrey (Carte Postale--Mulholland Drive)
Ink: Ranger/Adirondack spray ink (Espresso); Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Gathered Twigs)
ETC: Thickers; Bella Blvd (washi tape); Prima (wood veneer butterflies); My Mind's Eye (enamel dots and word stickers); Doodlebug Designs (polka dot washi tape); The Paper Studio (acrylic domes); and maybe some other stuff I forgot.


Whew! It was a lot of fun to dive into layer heaven! Thanks so much for joining my on the journey! ;-)


~Cynthia

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful page, Cynthia! My first thought was "how in the world does she get these pictures". I had to chuckle when I saw how you got this guy. What a beautiful specimen. He'll live on in beauty on this page!