Friday, September 13, 2013

WITL--Day 5 (Thursday)


Sorry for the horrible photo, but it looks like Flickr isn't working at all this morning!  I'm blogging this without a net, so to speak.  Or editing software.  Whatever.

But...welcome to Day 5 of Week in the Life.  I'm playing along with Ali Edwards and a bunch of her friends!  ;-)

Thursday found me...

Eating Chinese food (that's the menu sticking up on the left)
Weathering a Severe Thunderstorm Warning (we only got sprinkles)
Photographing the lawn boy through the curtains  ;-)
Wondering why my neighbors are having a party and I wasn't invited (Ha.  Not really!)
Loving the fluffy white clouds drifting lazily by
Rereading the book "Just Like Jesus"
Wondering why I continue to photograph my feet (I've done a foot/shoe pic everyday this week!)

On the right side (which isn't completed yet because my photos are still drying) I'm putting a little photo homage to "Burn Notice"--a TV show that ended Thursday night.  I've watched and loved that show for 7 long years.  And I'm not ashamed to admit I cried at the end.  Cried.  Over a TV show.  But if you're a fan of Michael Westen, you totally get that.  :-)


OK, enough crying over spilled TV shows.  LOL!!   Thanks for dropping by today!

~Cynthia

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is making me hungry for Chinese food! I think it's really neat that you get you feet in each page. Aren't you blessed to have 2 of them! I love your style of shoes!

farmhouse-story said...

i know! i'm gonna miss that show, too! thursday was a great day, huh?..except for the not getting invited to the party:)