Tuesday, September 10, 2013

WITL--Day 2 (Monday)

WITL--Day 2 (Monday) by HikerCynthia
WITL--Day 2 (Monday), a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
Here we are with Monday's Week In the Life. It's day 2 for me--I started my week on Sunday.

If you've dropped in via Ali's blog...welcome!! =D

So Monday found me mostly running errands and doing housework. On the left page is my alarm clock and part of my morning routine--checking the weather, including what tropical storms are lurking. Then a fun trip to Walmart for groceries.

Heh.

The right side shows my poor finger--I do believe I broke it. It's also a pain in the bum to type, I tell you!! ;-)

The (oddly appropriate) heart-shaped leaf is covering my mom's face cuz we all like our privacy! =D Then yet another shot of my feet in the sun. I did that for Sunday's page too. I think I'll make it a daily thing! LOL!!

And the next two pages (not shown) are about laundry and making a card and mailing it off and reading and dinner and watching "Fast and Loud"--I love that show! ;-)

OK, that's it for Monday for me! Thanks so much for dropping by! You can also catch up on my album and Sunday's pages by clicking over on the Blog Archive on the right.


~Cynthia

PS:  Oops!  Forgot to mention that the cute day cards (lower left corner) are from Creativity Prompt.  Avital has tons of free downloads--lots of cute stuff!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Sorry you have a bum finger. Ouch! I'm glad you're not letting it stop you from you Day in the Life! Looks like a very pleasant day (except for the finger).

farmhouse-story said...

ouch--looks painful, and the leaf works:)