Week in the Life started Sunday for me. (Ali Edwards started Monday.)
I decided to print my photos small--2x3 inches. I know I'll have some cell phone photos too and I wanted them all roughly the same size. And my album is only 5x7.
So Day 1 finds us going to church in the morning--that's the bulletin on the right with two shots of the church.
On the left is a shot of my alarm clock and a wrapper from a piece of Dove dark chocolate. Dove chocolates have little messages in them--this one says, "You make everything lovely." Awwwww, so sweet!! :-)
The next page has photos of: sitting in the sun, watching Hitchcock movies and a visiting snail...along with more journaling.
I think Ali will have a link-up thingamajig on Tuesday in case you want to play along or check out other crafters' albums. It's always fun to see what others are doing!
~Cynthia
I decided to print my photos small--2x3 inches. I know I'll have some cell phone photos too and I wanted them all roughly the same size. And my album is only 5x7.
So Day 1 finds us going to church in the morning--that's the bulletin on the right with two shots of the church.
On the left is a shot of my alarm clock and a wrapper from a piece of Dove dark chocolate. Dove chocolates have little messages in them--this one says, "You make everything lovely." Awwwww, so sweet!! :-)
The next page has photos of: sitting in the sun, watching Hitchcock movies and a visiting snail...along with more journaling.
I think Ali will have a link-up thingamajig on Tuesday in case you want to play along or check out other crafters' albums. It's always fun to see what others are doing!
~Cynthia

1 comment:
You always find such interesting things to put on your pages, Cynthia! Love the candy wrapper!
Post a Comment