And here I am at the end of my Week in the Life. Ali Edwards runs hers Monday-Sunday, but I did Sunday to Saturday.
So Saturday found me outside quite a bit. A lovely cold front came through and we got our first taste of autumn.
Left side...
Having fun taking photos with my cell phone (Leaves on the porch)
Right side...
Having fun taking photos with my cell phone (Leaves on the porch and shadows of my feet on the brick steps)
Yes, my Saturday was full of no work and all relaxation. Well, I did rake up some leaves and order the pizzas. I think that should count as work on a Saturday, right?? ;-)
Even though I grabbed this album at the last minute, it worked perfectly. I even had one page left for a bit of a round-up of the week's events.
And the album is fat.
I love fat albums.
It says I went places and did stuff and lived my life. And took lots of pictures along the way.
Thanks so much for joining me on the journey.
~Cynthia
So Saturday found me outside quite a bit. A lovely cold front came through and we got our first taste of autumn.
Left side...
Having fun taking photos with my cell phone (Leaves on the porch)
Right side...
Having fun taking photos with my cell phone (Leaves on the porch and shadows of my feet on the brick steps)
Yes, my Saturday was full of no work and all relaxation. Well, I did rake up some leaves and order the pizzas. I think that should count as work on a Saturday, right?? ;-)
Even though I grabbed this album at the last minute, it worked perfectly. I even had one page left for a bit of a round-up of the week's events.
And the album is fat.
I love fat albums.
It says I went places and did stuff and lived my life. And took lots of pictures along the way.
Thanks so much for joining me on the journey.
~Cynthia

1 comment:
Thanks for sharing your week! Glad you had a restful day! Isn't this weather glorious?
Post a Comment