OK, so Flickr wins another round. Now it won't even let me upload photos *to* Flickr. I am, once again, blogging without a net! ;-)
BUT...my photo is here and therefore I have defeated the evil Flickr Empire once again!
(Insert evil laugh here.)
Left side...
Eating Nature Valley granola bars (The Pretzel ones are just so-so.)
Wearing flip-flops while filling up the bird feeders and bird baths
Taking pictures of our second resident bat (He's that little brown blob there in the lower right. He's jacked up between the house and a downspout! Way cuter in real life!!!)
Right side...
Taking a lovely morning hike
(When I made this album a few years ago, I conveniently added a waterfall-type photo holder. Good thing, because I had lots of photos from my hike and I put lots of them in the album!)
Me and my boots on the gravel road (I hike that section to look for wild turkeys.)
An oddly over-exposed shot of a thistle flower (Very sunny morning!)
Yeah, that's right--two feet shots! That's for Sally!! =D
Friday has one other page for morning stuff and then three pages for evening stuff. This part of the day was the prettiest! ;-)
Only one more day left for me! I started my week on Sunday and I'll finish Saturday. Thanks so much for stopping by--especially if you're here via Ali Edwards' site!
~Cynthia
3 comments:
Yeay! The feet are back :-) I had to hide mine in socks & trainers when we took the dog out for a short hike today (muddy) So want to stay out of socks & closed shoes until at least October as winter is always so long....
Sally
You can have the boots, I'll take the flip flops! And I can't see anything cute about bats. I've seen a couple up close and personal inside. Ugh!
Hi Cynthia
Lots of fabby posts from you since my last visit. You have been super busy and super photographs .. .. even without a net!!.
Your edition of an evil laugh made me smile!!
Hope all is good with you.
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment