Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Birthday Time!

Birthday Time! by HikerCynthia
Birthday Time!, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
Finally. Birthdays and with that...birthday cards to make!! YAY!!

And with cards to make comes shameless copying! ;-)

This time it's Bonnie over on Stamping with Klass. She's so sweet! And incredibly talented!! Check out this card and you'll see why I HAD to CASE it!

Basically, I just used Bonnie's layout. I added the twine, just in a horizontal way. And deleted a layer.

Cuz this card needs to go out today and I'm running a little behind.

Heh.

I used some Echo Park "This & That" 6x6 paper and a Stampin Up stamp. Throw in a McGill sun punch and some Tim Holtz Black Soot ink and you're done!!


Later gators! Gotta hit the mailbox! ;-)


~Cynthia

2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

love how you took a xmas card layout and used it for a bday card!

Bonnie said...

I'm honored that you want to CASE my card! And you made it all your own! Love the polka dots and the way you did the twine with the matching "sun" on it! Someone's going to be happy to pick up their mail!