Thursday, September 26, 2013

Another Butterfly Photo

Another Butterfly Photo by HikerCynthia
Another Butterfly Photo, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
Well, I'm embarrassed.

Normally I write down all the supplies I use for a scrap page because by the time I get around to writing it up on the ol' blog, I've totally forgotten.

Looks like I just totally forgot to write the supply list down this time.

Oops.

It'll be a guessing game of sorts. Maybe I should run a contest....guess the papers, win a prize.

No?

OK.

This is another photo of the dearly departed butterfly which appeared on an earlier post. I got super-dee-douper close-up on this one. I love the colors!

The title is the Latin name for the butterfly--a Red-spotted Purple. Even though he has no red spots or purple coloration.

Go figure.


The Guessed at Supply List:
Paper:  Prima (Canzone: Divine); Little Yellow Bicycle (the green snippets and the brown piece from Fern & Forest); KaiserCraft (the butterfly strips from 75 Cents); Bazzill (white cardstock)
ETC: BasicGrey (all the die cut stuff, Carte Postale for the most part); The Crafter's Workshop (Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's Four Feathers stencil); Dylusions (orange spray ink); Thickers (letters)


Not bad, eh? Oh, wait. I vaguely remember shamelessly copying someone on this page. Ummm. Thank you?

And that just about covers my embarrassment. :-0


Carry on crafting!


~Cynthia

4 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

i love how nature inspires your page and title designs:) this one's a beauty, cynthia! happy weekend!

The Nonna said...

How in the world do you take such AWESOME photos??? I love these layouts! The feather is the perfect touch... you do such great work! Scrap On Blond!

Jules said...

Hi Cynthia

I think you did really well in remembering where all your supplies came from.

You might even find you did write a list and it will appear later LOL!!!

That dearly departed butterfly had some beautiful markings/colours! Beats the cabbage whites you will find in my garden hands down!!!

Hope all is good with you.

Love Jules xx

Bonnie said...

I'm glad you took full advantage of that beautiful butterfly! I often wonder at the names of butterflies and the calls of birds that people come up with. Sometimes I wonder if I see and hear like other people! I often have to guess at supplies. Even if it's been a day or two! Have a wonderful week, Cynthia!