This time my CASE victim, er, inspiration source is Meghan over on the Little Pink Bike blog. She's on the CASology Design Team and I have so enjoyed her creations!
This card caught my eye back in January and I thought it would be perfect as a Valentine's Day card.
Super cute and easy to mass produce! I think I used the Polaroid shape before--I just love it that much! ;-)
So I cut a piece of patterned paper the shape of the Polaroid photo, then die cut the square out, leaving a longer section at the bottom.
I cut squares out of white card stock, stamped a heart on it, then stamped the sentiment while holding the Polaroid on the card.
When the ink all dried, I adhered everything then added a tiny heart at the bottom of the Polaroid. (That's really in honor of Jules on the Always with a Heart blog because she ALWAYS hides a little heart for us and the card recipient to find!)
See? Fun and fast!
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blank); Neenah (Solar White cardstock); We R Memory Keepers (Anthologie--Everyday Moments)
Stamps: Stampin Up (heart); Craftsmart (sentiment)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Barn Door, Festive Berries)
ETC: Spellbinders Nestabilities (Classic Square Large die cut); Emagination (heart punch)
Two down! I guess I'd better count how many I need, huh??!! ;-)
Craft happy, friends!
~Cynthia
This card caught my eye back in January and I thought it would be perfect as a Valentine's Day card.
Super cute and easy to mass produce! I think I used the Polaroid shape before--I just love it that much! ;-)
So I cut a piece of patterned paper the shape of the Polaroid photo, then die cut the square out, leaving a longer section at the bottom.
I cut squares out of white card stock, stamped a heart on it, then stamped the sentiment while holding the Polaroid on the card.
When the ink all dried, I adhered everything then added a tiny heart at the bottom of the Polaroid. (That's really in honor of Jules on the Always with a Heart blog because she ALWAYS hides a little heart for us and the card recipient to find!)
See? Fun and fast!
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blank); Neenah (Solar White cardstock); We R Memory Keepers (Anthologie--Everyday Moments)
Stamps: Stampin Up (heart); Craftsmart (sentiment)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Barn Door, Festive Berries)
ETC: Spellbinders Nestabilities (Classic Square Large die cut); Emagination (heart punch)
Two down! I guess I'd better count how many I need, huh??!! ;-)
Craft happy, friends!
~Cynthia

3 comments:
Hi Cynthia,
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! I really like your cards too!! That´s a great idea!
Have a nice day!
Zoe
darling design, cynthia, and the hidden heart idea is so cute!
I love this Polaroid layout and the bright red and white! Sorry it's taken so long to tell you. I tried on Friday, but Jack wasn't being cooperative.
Post a Comment