I'm back to CASEing Ardyth again! This time I used this card on her MASKarade blog for my inspiration. Go check it out! I'll wait. ;-)
It's such a cute layout. I think it would be perfect for so many occasions. Can you see cupcakes on little strings??
No? Oh. Maybe it's just me then.
Ahem.
So I not only went all CASE, but I went CAS too.
Stamp sentiment.
Draw line.
Attach heart.
The end.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollection (card blank and left over piece for heart)
Stamp: Craftsmart (VDay)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Stain (for heart); Memento (Tuxedo Black)
ETC: Emagination (heart punch); American Craft (pen); Zig Two-way Glue
I think I'll send this one to my nephew. It's not too girly, is it? ;-)
Thanks for stopping by--I appreciate your visits!
~Cynthia
It's such a cute layout. I think it would be perfect for so many occasions. Can you see cupcakes on little strings??
No? Oh. Maybe it's just me then.
Ahem.
So I not only went all CASE, but I went CAS too.
Stamp sentiment.
Draw line.
Attach heart.
The end.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollection (card blank and left over piece for heart)
Stamp: Craftsmart (VDay)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Stain (for heart); Memento (Tuxedo Black)
ETC: Emagination (heart punch); American Craft (pen); Zig Two-way Glue
I think I'll send this one to my nephew. It's not too girly, is it? ;-)
Thanks for stopping by--I appreciate your visits!
~Cynthia

3 comments:
Simple and brilliant!
Rosie x
i think it's perfect for your nephew, and it would be cute with the cupcake instead of the heart, too!
I remember Ardyth's card and I love it with the heart! What a great idea!
Post a Comment