Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Snowy Day

The Snowy Day by HikerCynthia
The Snowy Day, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.

Yes, we had some snow today!! It only lasted about 3 hours, but it covered the ground with almost 2 inches before it began to melt away!

The snowflakes were HUGE! And it was such fun to watch them fall...and take lots of pictures too! =D I think I have enough to make a mini album!

Have a wonderful weekend!!


~Cynthia

4 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Cynthia

I love watching snow fall too .. .. and the bigger the flakes the better .. .. but I don't like the chaos it causes!!

Great photograph.

I hope you are having a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

farmhouse-story said...

beautiful winter picture, cynthia!

Bonnie said...

Squee! We got snow too! Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures. I had the stomach virus and just didn't feel like going upstairs to get my camera. I sure did enjoy watching it out the window though. What a pretty view you have!

The Nonna said...

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!!!!!!!!