Soooo, this card started as a CASE of another one of Ardyth's amazing cards.
Then it just went downhill fast.
I ended up completely ruining the card idea, so to make myself feel just a smidge better, I colored the mess with some alcohol inks.
I just drew random lines with pink and purple inks....and got a crazy inked-up circle.
So, you know, naturally I had to die cut a butterfly out of it, adhere it to a card, stamp a sentiment and call it a day.
My littlest niece loves pink. So this is going to her house.
Take THAT stupid mojo!!!
=D
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (pink cardstock); Recollections (white card blank)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Picked Raspberry)
ETC: Cuttlebug (butterfly die cut); Spectrum Noir (alcohol ink pens); Glue Glider Pro
It's SUCH a gorgeous, sunny day that I don't really want to be inside. But I have managed to get most of my chores out of the way--still have to clean the fridge out--so I can finish up the last few Valentine's Day cards. Yay for progress!! =D
~Cynthia
Then it just went downhill fast.
I ended up completely ruining the card idea, so to make myself feel just a smidge better, I colored the mess with some alcohol inks.
I just drew random lines with pink and purple inks....and got a crazy inked-up circle.
So, you know, naturally I had to die cut a butterfly out of it, adhere it to a card, stamp a sentiment and call it a day.
My littlest niece loves pink. So this is going to her house.
Take THAT stupid mojo!!!
=D
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (pink cardstock); Recollections (white card blank)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Picked Raspberry)
ETC: Cuttlebug (butterfly die cut); Spectrum Noir (alcohol ink pens); Glue Glider Pro
It's SUCH a gorgeous, sunny day that I don't really want to be inside. But I have managed to get most of my chores out of the way--still have to clean the fridge out--so I can finish up the last few Valentine's Day cards. Yay for progress!! =D
~Cynthia

3 comments:
Hello Cynthia
Had to top by your blog...i love your style..you have CAS down to an art....I tend to over think them
Have a great week.
Keep it Crafty.....
Hugz
Shamela
Ps i would love to know when you post...any chance you can add 'follow by email'. I could have missed the option..if its there would appreciate a bit of direction.
Thank so much!
What a pretty butterfly, Cynthia! I love those diagonal, multicolored stripes!
Post a Comment