Happy Valentine's Day!!!
This is my last Heart Day offering. I had to wait until my Mom opened her card because she sometimes reads my blog and I didn't want to spoil the surprise. ;-)
I got the inspiration from Laurie on her Soapbox Creations blog. I loved the colors she used and thought I could change it up for Valentine's Day.
I ran a piece of red cardstock through an embossing folder, then cut a smaller piece of white cardstock and stamped the leaves and tree on it.
I added faux stitching around the edges then adhered some little hearts I punched from red cardstock.
Finally I stamped the sentiment and punched the ends with a square punch to make banner tails.
Not a difficult card to make and not that time consuming either. Even stamping all those leaves was quite soothing! ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (red cardstock ); Neenah (Solar White cardstock); Recollections (white card blank)
Stamps: Inkadinkado (Tree set); Craftsmart (sentiment)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot, Gathered Twigs, Shabby Shutters)
ETC: Tim Holtz/Sizzix (wood grain EF); Emaginations (heart punch); Marvy (1-in square punch); EK Success (Pop Dots); Glue Glider Pro; Zig Two-way Glue Pen
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your day!!
~Cynthia
This is my last Heart Day offering. I had to wait until my Mom opened her card because she sometimes reads my blog and I didn't want to spoil the surprise. ;-)
I got the inspiration from Laurie on her Soapbox Creations blog. I loved the colors she used and thought I could change it up for Valentine's Day.
I ran a piece of red cardstock through an embossing folder, then cut a smaller piece of white cardstock and stamped the leaves and tree on it.
I added faux stitching around the edges then adhered some little hearts I punched from red cardstock.
Finally I stamped the sentiment and punched the ends with a square punch to make banner tails.
Not a difficult card to make and not that time consuming either. Even stamping all those leaves was quite soothing! ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill (red cardstock ); Neenah (Solar White cardstock); Recollections (white card blank)
Stamps: Inkadinkado (Tree set); Craftsmart (sentiment)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot, Gathered Twigs, Shabby Shutters)
ETC: Tim Holtz/Sizzix (wood grain EF); Emaginations (heart punch); Marvy (1-in square punch); EK Success (Pop Dots); Glue Glider Pro; Zig Two-way Glue Pen
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your day!!
~Cynthia

3 comments:
Hi Cynthia
Gosh you certainly have lots of "loves" in your life to need so many Valentine makes.
I bet your Mum loved this one .. .. it is super special.
I love the others too .. especially the heart in the jar.
You have certainly been busy whilst I have been threading diamante onto ribbons for a happy couple!!!
I hope all is good with you.
Have a good day.
Love Jules xx
very cute, cynthia! your tree stamp gives me the idea to try to stitch a tree on my card--tfs:)
This is so pretty, Cynthia! I'm sure your Mom loved it!
Post a Comment