This is Cynthia's Mom. I've hijacked her blog to post my take on Tim Holtz's challenge to use his Tattered Florals die cut.
I used corrugated cardboard to make the headband and covered it with white cardstock that I colored with Distress Inks in purples and greens.
I die cut the Tattered Florals to make ear muffs. (Thinking outside the box just like my daughter did!!)
I added pearls in the Tattered Florals centers for a bit of bling.
Then I made the choker with another Tattered Florals flower and adhered it to some black ribbon edged with gold.
Everything got sprayed with Pixie Dust...I mean Perfect Pearls mist. ;-)
She's ready for the Red Carpet!!
Thanks for visiting the hijacked blog!!
"Di" aka Cynthia's MOM
I used corrugated cardboard to make the headband and covered it with white cardstock that I colored with Distress Inks in purples and greens.
I die cut the Tattered Florals to make ear muffs. (Thinking outside the box just like my daughter did!!)
I added pearls in the Tattered Florals centers for a bit of bling.
Then I made the choker with another Tattered Florals flower and adhered it to some black ribbon edged with gold.
Everything got sprayed with Pixie Dust...I mean Perfect Pearls mist. ;-)
She's ready for the Red Carpet!!
Thanks for visiting the hijacked blog!!
"Di" aka Cynthia's MOM

4 comments:
You hijacked my BLOG??? LOL!! Good job on Tim's challenge, Mom! Love the earmuffs!! =D Your Red Carpet Lady is beautiful!
Hi Di, aka Cynthia's Mom. I'm so glad you hijacked Cynthia's blog to share these beautiful creations! I love the colors and both accessories are red carpet worthy!
Hi Cynthia's Mom
Lovely to meet you and lovely to see your Tattered Floral creation.
What gorgeous colours you have worked with .. .. a fantastic finished result.
A very clever way to use the die.
So now you have had a taste of blogland are you going to be setting up your own blog? (or will you keep hijacking Cynthia's?).
It must be lovely to be able to craft with your daughter.
Love Jules xx
beautiful creations
xoxo BA
Post a Comment