Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Cheep Hearts?

Cheep Hearts? by HikerCynthia
Cheep Hearts?, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
Ha ha! Get it?? Cheep?? Hearts??

Oh fine. I guess I'll just stick to card making. ;-)

I got the idea for this one somewhere. In the end, my card looked nothing like their card anyway, so I don't feel bad not linking to their creation.

Pretty easy to make! I stamped the bird, punched the hearts and die cut the speech bubble. Then I dusted the sky, chick and ground with chalk pastels. For a tiny bit of pizzazz I brushed the little hearts with a sparkle gel pen.


Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white card blank and pieces); Bazzill (red cardstock); unknown red gingham check paper
Stamp: Craftsmart (chick)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot)
ETC: Emagination (heart punch); Quickkutz (speech bubble); Inkadinkado (Blending Chalks); Spica Atyou (sparkly gel pen); EK Success (Pop Dots); Zig Two-way Glue Pen


OK, that's it for me! Have a great crafty day!!


~Cynthia

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

That little bird is talking lots of love! What a cute card!

The Nonna said...

Love it!