When I first saw this stamp, I totally squealed.
Really.
And I never squeal.
But isn't this the most cutest, most precious stamp like EVER?????
All I did was stamp it and gently color (more like tint) it with watercolor pencils, sans the water.
And isn't it just SO CUTE??
SQUEALLLLLLL!
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamp: Impression Obsession (F1684)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot)
ETC: Koh-I-Nor (Watercolor Pencils); Artist's Loft (Watercolor Pencils)
The Continuing HVAC Saga:
So we're down four guys this morning and the lone dude showed up like an hour and a half late.
At least it isn't Smoking Dude. No posing like the Marlboro Man in the road...scaring my neighbors....and small children...and pets.....and the mail carrier........
~Cynthia
PS: Thanks for all your kind comments--especially on my freaky pumpkin!! =D
Really.
And I never squeal.
But isn't this the most cutest, most precious stamp like EVER?????
All I did was stamp it and gently color (more like tint) it with watercolor pencils, sans the water.
And isn't it just SO CUTE??
SQUEALLLLLLL!
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamp: Impression Obsession (F1684)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot)
ETC: Koh-I-Nor (Watercolor Pencils); Artist's Loft (Watercolor Pencils)
The Continuing HVAC Saga:
So we're down four guys this morning and the lone dude showed up like an hour and a half late.
At least it isn't Smoking Dude. No posing like the Marlboro Man in the road...scaring my neighbors....and small children...and pets.....and the mail carrier........
~Cynthia
PS: Thanks for all your kind comments--especially on my freaky pumpkin!! =D

3 comments:
I just want to hug that little guy! How perfect for the holiday season!
i love your writing, cynthia--too funny! and you are right-the stamp is darling:)
I'd squeal too if I saw this stamp...right after I purchased it! It makes the sweetest Christmas card.
Post a Comment