Friday, November 18, 2011

More Corn, More Gratitude

More Corn, More Gratitude by HikerCynthia
More Corn, More Gratitude, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
For today's card, I stamped the corn image directly on a kraft cardblank.

Then I gently tinted it with chalks and stamped the sentiment.

I like the look the chalks give the image--with just a hint of color, it makes you look twice at the card to determine if it really has color or not.



Supplies:
Paper: The Paper Studio (kraft cardblank)
Stamps: Inkadinkado (corn stamp #99411); Studio G (Gratitude)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Walnut Stain)
ETC: Inkadinkado (Blending Chalks)



My Thanksgiving cards are all done, now I've just got to mail them tomorrow. Then it's back to making Christmas cards!! I got a shock last night when someone mentioned that December is in TWO WEEKS. AAARGH!! When did THAT happen?????


Craft on!

~Cynthia ;-)

1 comment:

Carolyn Dube said...

Oh, the subtle colors are such a professional touch. The kind that make some one wonder how it was done!