I'm back with another in the Postage Card series, based on Jen's cards at JENerally Speaking.
I love that I have tiny stamps that work for this kind of card! Sometimes I find it hard to figure out a use for them.
I die cut the postage stamp square, then punched a smaller green square. I stamped the little Christmas tree in the center and added a bit of Stickles action to the star.
Finally, I stamped the sentiment and layered/adhered everything.
Very easy. =D
Supplies:
Paper: My Mind's Eye (Wild Asparagus line, Merry Christmas Dots ); Bazzill (green cardstock)
Stamps: MIchael's Dollar Bin (tree); Kaiser Craft (Christmas Set--sentiment)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Forest Moss)
ETC: Ranger/Tim Holtz (Clear Rock Candy Distress Stickles); Glue Glider Pro; Cuttlebug (postage stamp die cut); Marvy (1-inch square punch)
My mom is having her shoulder surgery today--she broke it several weeks ago. I tried to get all my errands run this morning because I doubt I'll be able to leave her house for a while. At least while she sleeps I'll be able to use her cool craft room! ;-)
Thanks for stopping in today!
~Cynthia
I love that I have tiny stamps that work for this kind of card! Sometimes I find it hard to figure out a use for them.
I die cut the postage stamp square, then punched a smaller green square. I stamped the little Christmas tree in the center and added a bit of Stickles action to the star.
Finally, I stamped the sentiment and layered/adhered everything.
Very easy. =D
Supplies:
Paper: My Mind's Eye (Wild Asparagus line, Merry Christmas Dots ); Bazzill (green cardstock)
Stamps: MIchael's Dollar Bin (tree); Kaiser Craft (Christmas Set--sentiment)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Forest Moss)
ETC: Ranger/Tim Holtz (Clear Rock Candy Distress Stickles); Glue Glider Pro; Cuttlebug (postage stamp die cut); Marvy (1-inch square punch)
My mom is having her shoulder surgery today--she broke it several weeks ago. I tried to get all my errands run this morning because I doubt I'll be able to leave her house for a while. At least while she sleeps I'll be able to use her cool craft room! ;-)
Thanks for stopping in today!
~Cynthia

1 comment:
sweet card--and sweet you! your mom will appreciate your help:) hope her surgery goes well!
Post a Comment