Here's another take on the wheat stamp.
Instead of the larger banner-type brown strip I used on the previous card, I simply used a snippet I had left over from cutting the banner.
It looks less like a belt buckle than the other card. The thinner strip also showcases the wheat more, allowing it to stand out on this card.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (ivory cardblank); K&Co Designer Mat Pad (Ocean Solids)
Stamps: Stampabilites (Happy Thanksgiving 02); Hero Arts (Silhouette Grass)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Walnut Stain, Scattered Straw)
ETC: Tonic (Ticket/Tag Punch); Glue Glider Pro
Our rainy, cloud weather of yesterday has been replaced with sunshine....and 56 degrees. Brrrrr! ;-) I had to wear a JACKET outside this morning! IN NOVEMBER. That's just crazy.
Thanks for stopping by today--I enjoy your visits!!
~Cynthia =D
Instead of the larger banner-type brown strip I used on the previous card, I simply used a snippet I had left over from cutting the banner.
It looks less like a belt buckle than the other card. The thinner strip also showcases the wheat more, allowing it to stand out on this card.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (ivory cardblank); K&Co Designer Mat Pad (Ocean Solids)
Stamps: Stampabilites (Happy Thanksgiving 02); Hero Arts (Silhouette Grass)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Walnut Stain, Scattered Straw)
ETC: Tonic (Ticket/Tag Punch); Glue Glider Pro
Our rainy, cloud weather of yesterday has been replaced with sunshine....and 56 degrees. Brrrrr! ;-) I had to wear a JACKET outside this morning! IN NOVEMBER. That's just crazy.
Thanks for stopping by today--I enjoy your visits!!
~Cynthia =D

2 comments:
yep, our weather to very cold--time for the fireplace:) beautiful card, cynthia! stay warm!
I can't decide which one I like the best. That stamp is definitely a winner! I like your idea about blaming the Post Office. I'll keep that in mind for other boo boos too.
Post a Comment