Finally! Success! I got Flicker and Picnik to work! We'll just all cross our fingers when I try to post it, OK?? =D
This card is loosely based on KingstonMama's card on her blog, KingstonMamaCrafts. I really love her creations--clean with lots of color and patterns.
I kinda, sorta followed along with what she had created, but I really wanted to make a mine a Christmas card.
First I die cut a nameplatel, rotated it, then trimmed the bottom bit off. I punched the tree out, distressed the edges and adhered that awesomely sparkly blue paper behind it.
And I totally had to hold my mouth JUST RIGHT to line up those stars!! LOL!!
I punched the little daisy--KingstonMama used a button--for...I don' t know...maybe a star in the sky or the Star of Bethlehem? Then I adhered everything to one of my favorite patterned papers--the olive dots.
At the bottom I stamped the sentiment, which is just barely visible. Next time I'll stamp it with a darker color, but it's kind of cool, almost subliminal, hanging out down there. ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: American Crafts (Chap: Scott); BoBunny (Olive Dots); Bazzill (kraft cardstock); The Paper Studio (kraft cardblank)
Stamp: Inkadinkado (Christmas set)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Brushed Corduroy)
ETC: Punch Bunch (Small Daisy punch Christmas tree punch); QuicKutz (Nameplate die cut); Zig Two-way Glue; Glue Glider Pro
Has it felt like a long week already to you? I keep thinking it's Wednesday already. And I'm definitely not ready for Thanksgiving yet. What does Willy Wonka say? "So much time and so little to do. Strike that. Reverse it." ;-)
~Cynthia
This card is loosely based on KingstonMama's card on her blog, KingstonMamaCrafts. I really love her creations--clean with lots of color and patterns.
I kinda, sorta followed along with what she had created, but I really wanted to make a mine a Christmas card.
First I die cut a nameplatel, rotated it, then trimmed the bottom bit off. I punched the tree out, distressed the edges and adhered that awesomely sparkly blue paper behind it.
And I totally had to hold my mouth JUST RIGHT to line up those stars!! LOL!!
I punched the little daisy--KingstonMama used a button--for...I don' t know...maybe a star in the sky or the Star of Bethlehem? Then I adhered everything to one of my favorite patterned papers--the olive dots.
At the bottom I stamped the sentiment, which is just barely visible. Next time I'll stamp it with a darker color, but it's kind of cool, almost subliminal, hanging out down there. ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: American Crafts (Chap: Scott); BoBunny (Olive Dots); Bazzill (kraft cardstock); The Paper Studio (kraft cardblank)
Stamp: Inkadinkado (Christmas set)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Brushed Corduroy)
ETC: Punch Bunch (Small Daisy punch Christmas tree punch); QuicKutz (Nameplate die cut); Zig Two-way Glue; Glue Glider Pro
Has it felt like a long week already to you? I keep thinking it's Wednesday already. And I'm definitely not ready for Thanksgiving yet. What does Willy Wonka say? "So much time and so little to do. Strike that. Reverse it." ;-)
~Cynthia

3 comments:
Congrats on your Flicker and Picnik success! This card looks fab!
It has been a long couple of days and I have so much to do for Thanksgiving. Viewing your card is much more fun! I like the blue.
fabulous blue tree! i think time flies for me--i never have enough to get everything done:)...maybe i'm just slow!
Post a Comment