Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Lodge Tree, Take 2

Lodge Tree, Take 2 by HikerCynthia
Lodge Tree, Take 2, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
Here's my second Lodge Tree card.

I used the same layout as yesterday's CASE'd KingstonMama's card, I just changed up the colors. And I added a pearl on the top instead of the button that KingstonMama used or the daisy I used yesterday.

I also cut the background paper smaller so here the sentiment can be seen.


Supplies:
Paper: The Paper Studio (kraft cardblank); Bazzill (red and kraft cardstock); BoBunny (Olive Dots)
Stamp: Inkadinkado (Christmas set)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Brushed Corduroy)
ETC: Punch Bunch (Christmas Tree punch); QuicKutz (Nameplate die cut); Recollections (Rhinestone Stickers); Zig Two-way Glue; Glue Glider Pro



Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!! And to all of you--thanks so much for stopping by and for making such encouraging comments on my creations! I am grateful! =D


~Cynthia

3 comments:

JennL said...

Happy Thanksgiving Cynthia! I just love all the holiday crafting and cards that you've been posting.

farmhouse-story said...

have a wonderful day tomorrow, cynthia!!! beautiful card and i love that label!

Bonnie said...

I love that sweet pearl on top and I think I like the sentiment better on this card, although on the last card it was like a little bonus when I noticed it. I hope you've had a wonderful day!