I'm loving this next little series of cards! I got the idea from Jen on her JENerally Speaking blog. She used cute little stickers instead of the stamps I used. I had so much fun putting them together! I'll be making a few more of them for sure--very easy!
I die cut the postage stamp piece, then used a square punch that's a little smaller. I stamped the image, glitzed it up, and adhered everything. That's the general recipe I used for the next four cards I'll be posting.
For this one, I stamped the holly then added Xmas Red Stickles on the berries and Clear Rock Candy Distress Stickles for the leaves. I used Tim Holtz's pokey stick tool thing to move the Rock Candy around into the points of the leaves.
Then I stamped a big ol' sentiment along the bottom and, stick a fork in me, I was DONE! =D
Supplies:
Paper: Reminisce (Candycane); Bazzill (green cardstock); Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamps: We R Memory Keepers (Merry Christmas set); Recollections (Peace stamp)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Forest Moss)
ETC: Stickles (Xmas Red, Clear Rock Candy Distress); Cuttlebug (postage stamp die cut); Marvy (1-inch square punch); Glue Glider Pro; Tonic--Tim Holtz (Retractable Craft Pick...AKA the pokey stick thing)
I can't believe tomorrow starts Advent! I use my December Daily as part Advent, part Christmas journal/scrapbook/Smash Book thing so I'll start filling that up Sunday. WHERE DID THIS YEAR GO????
~Cynthia ;-)
PS: If you want a good (clean!) laugh, check these videos out. I laughed myself silly watching them!! Kid History Episode 4 is HILARIOUS.
I die cut the postage stamp piece, then used a square punch that's a little smaller. I stamped the image, glitzed it up, and adhered everything. That's the general recipe I used for the next four cards I'll be posting.
For this one, I stamped the holly then added Xmas Red Stickles on the berries and Clear Rock Candy Distress Stickles for the leaves. I used Tim Holtz's pokey stick tool thing to move the Rock Candy around into the points of the leaves.
Then I stamped a big ol' sentiment along the bottom and, stick a fork in me, I was DONE! =D
Supplies:
Paper: Reminisce (Candycane); Bazzill (green cardstock); Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamps: We R Memory Keepers (Merry Christmas set); Recollections (Peace stamp)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Forest Moss)
ETC: Stickles (Xmas Red, Clear Rock Candy Distress); Cuttlebug (postage stamp die cut); Marvy (1-inch square punch); Glue Glider Pro; Tonic--Tim Holtz (Retractable Craft Pick...AKA the pokey stick thing)
I can't believe tomorrow starts Advent! I use my December Daily as part Advent, part Christmas journal/scrapbook/Smash Book thing so I'll start filling that up Sunday. WHERE DID THIS YEAR GO????
~Cynthia ;-)
PS: If you want a good (clean!) laugh, check these videos out. I laughed myself silly watching them!! Kid History Episode 4 is HILARIOUS.

3 comments:
the stickles are the perfect touch for this card! off to check out the videos!
Love the holly and berries with the embossed sentiment!
The way you have used the white space to draw the eyes to your focal point highlights the adorable square! I need to get my kids' advent calendar ready - thanks for the reminder!
Post a Comment