Oooo, I think I'm starting to get the hang of this Picnik photo editing thing! I took this picture today--an overcast, rainy day. The card had a bluish tinge and I warmed it up to what you see here!
YAY!
I've seen many cards lately using Stampin Up's French Foliage set. I really really love these leaf stamps. I love the details and how real looking they are.
I used a few inks and then stamped the sentiment. Pretty easy and the type of card that can be duplicated in mass quantities.
Which is a good thing because this morning I woke up and realized that I have to mail my Thanksgiving cards out by Saturday!! YIKES. ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (ivory cardblank)
Stamps: Stampin Up (French Foliage set); Studio G (Gratitude)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Gathered Twigs, Rusty Hinge, Ripe Persimmon)
Thanks for the lovely comments yesterday on my embossing mishaps! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has problems with that stuff, although I've never dropped a canister of it in my shoe........ ;-)
~Cynthia
YAY!
I've seen many cards lately using Stampin Up's French Foliage set. I really really love these leaf stamps. I love the details and how real looking they are.
I used a few inks and then stamped the sentiment. Pretty easy and the type of card that can be duplicated in mass quantities.
Which is a good thing because this morning I woke up and realized that I have to mail my Thanksgiving cards out by Saturday!! YIKES. ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (ivory cardblank)
Stamps: Stampin Up (French Foliage set); Studio G (Gratitude)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Gathered Twigs, Rusty Hinge, Ripe Persimmon)
Thanks for the lovely comments yesterday on my embossing mishaps! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has problems with that stuff, although I've never dropped a canister of it in my shoe........ ;-)
~Cynthia

3 comments:
I love the way you used this set! This is a beautiful Thanksgiving card. Thanks for the reminder about mailing.
this is awesome, cynthia! just beautiful:)
Catching up at last Cynthia.
It has been a bit busy at my end.
Loving this card.
Such gorgeous colours and fab stamping.
Love Jules xx
Post a Comment