I think this idea came from several different cards floating out there in the blogosphere. Mostly from the My Mind's Eye blog.
VERY simple card.
Cut some triangles from snippets.
Cut some teeny tiny rectangles from snippets.
Score a few lines.
Stamp a happy sentiment.
Glue it all together.
The end.
Really, the hardest part of the whole card was getting the glued tree trunks off my sticky fingers onto the cardblank. ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank); Reminisce (Trim the Tree, Christmas Swirl Green, one unknown); Bazzill (brown cardstock)
Stamp: Penny Black (Crystalline set)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Festive Berries)
ETC: ScorBuddy; Glue Glider Pro; Zig Two-way Glue Pen
Happy Weekend, everyone! We're still on the chilly side here so once I get my chores done, I'm headed to the Craft Studio. YAY!
Thanks for having a look today!
~Cynthia
VERY simple card.
Cut some triangles from snippets.
Cut some teeny tiny rectangles from snippets.
Score a few lines.
Stamp a happy sentiment.
Glue it all together.
The end.
Really, the hardest part of the whole card was getting the glued tree trunks off my sticky fingers onto the cardblank. ;-)
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank); Reminisce (Trim the Tree, Christmas Swirl Green, one unknown); Bazzill (brown cardstock)
Stamp: Penny Black (Crystalline set)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Festive Berries)
ETC: ScorBuddy; Glue Glider Pro; Zig Two-way Glue Pen
Happy Weekend, everyone! We're still on the chilly side here so once I get my chores done, I'm headed to the Craft Studio. YAY!
Thanks for having a look today!
~Cynthia

3 comments:
very cute trees, cynthiia! love the scoring! have a great sunday!
Hi Cynthia
A lovely Christmas make .. .. you made me smile picturing you with tree trunks stuck on your fingers!! LOL!!!
Hope you had a good weekend.
Love Jules xx
Great idea for super trees and I love the scoring! That glue can cause major problems can't it?!!
Post a Comment