Love this image!! Love even more that it was FREE!! =D
All I did was print it out, distress it a bit, adhere it to a kraft cardblank and add my sentiment.
This card's heading to my nephew, who loves those computer games where you get to kill zombies.
I think I might go back and add a bit of distressing around the edges. It looks a little plain...now that I've studied it. :-)
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (kraft cardblank): Springhill Vellum Bristol (ivory)
Stamp: Stampabilities (Happy Halloween)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Vintage Photo and Black Soot)
ETC: Free image from Celeste at Design, Wash, Rinse, Repeat blog site; Glue Glider Pro
Thanks for stopping in today--I really enjoy your comments and getting to visit everyone's sites. Isn't the blog thing cool??? ;-)
~Cynthia
PS: If you want to check out Celeste's images, here's the link: Celeste
All I did was print it out, distress it a bit, adhere it to a kraft cardblank and add my sentiment.
This card's heading to my nephew, who loves those computer games where you get to kill zombies.
I think I might go back and add a bit of distressing around the edges. It looks a little plain...now that I've studied it. :-)
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (kraft cardblank): Springhill Vellum Bristol (ivory)
Stamp: Stampabilities (Happy Halloween)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Vintage Photo and Black Soot)
ETC: Free image from Celeste at Design, Wash, Rinse, Repeat blog site; Glue Glider Pro
Thanks for stopping in today--I really enjoy your comments and getting to visit everyone's sites. Isn't the blog thing cool??? ;-)
~Cynthia
PS: If you want to check out Celeste's images, here's the link: Celeste

3 comments:
Hi Cynthia
You are well into Halloween mode at the moment!!
I am sure your nephew will love this one.
Loving the monochrome look.
Love Jules xx
what an awesome guy card! so perfect and so easy--gotta love when that happens:)
My oldest Grandson would probably really like this. Probably a lot better than the one I made for him! I'll have to add cash so he'll like it better.
Post a Comment