I totally LOVE this card! Simple and cute! ;-)
First I dragged a Rusty Hinge ink pad across a piece of white cardstock. Then I spritzed it with a little water which gave the paper a mottled look. When it was dry, I stamped the pumpkin, colored his stem with a green Sharpie and cut him out.
The striped paper already had this really cool corrugated, rusty look so I just stamped my sentiment and adhered the pumpkin. I distressed the edges a tad with Vintage Photo Distress Ink too.
Easy peasy!!
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (ivory cardblank and white cardstock); Little Yellow Bicycle (Fresh Print Traveler--Orange Wide Stripe--->Thanks, Studio Jenn!!)
Stamps: Stampabilities (Happy Halloween and Happy Jack O' Lantern)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot, Rusty Hinge, Vintage Photo)
ETC: Sharpie (green); Glue Glider Pro
Happy Friday, everyone! We made it through another week. And now...have a happy crafting weekend! ;-)
~Cynthia
First I dragged a Rusty Hinge ink pad across a piece of white cardstock. Then I spritzed it with a little water which gave the paper a mottled look. When it was dry, I stamped the pumpkin, colored his stem with a green Sharpie and cut him out.
The striped paper already had this really cool corrugated, rusty look so I just stamped my sentiment and adhered the pumpkin. I distressed the edges a tad with Vintage Photo Distress Ink too.
Easy peasy!!
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (ivory cardblank and white cardstock); Little Yellow Bicycle (Fresh Print Traveler--Orange Wide Stripe--->Thanks, Studio Jenn!!)
Stamps: Stampabilities (Happy Halloween and Happy Jack O' Lantern)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot, Rusty Hinge, Vintage Photo)
ETC: Sharpie (green); Glue Glider Pro
Happy Friday, everyone! We made it through another week. And now...have a happy crafting weekend! ;-)
~Cynthia

2 comments:
oh, i love this, cynthia! hope your weekend is great!
What a great Jack-o-lantern! He looks very happy on the striped and corrugated card!
Post a Comment