Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pumpkin Tag

Pumpkin Tag by HikerCynthia
Pumpkin Tag, a photo by HikerCynthia on Flickr.
I have a love/hate relationship with this card.

I love the tag.

I hate the card.

Hmmm.........

I used Tim Holtz's Wrinkle Free Distress Technique. [Drag Distress Ink pad (or pads) across craft mat, spritz with water. Drag tag through water/ink mess. Dry. Repeat as desired.] I absolutely love the effect I got from the Distress Inks. SO grungy!! =D

Then I stamped pumpkins and vines, followed by the Halloween sentiment. I adhered it to a kraft cardblank.

Maybe I need to distress the cardblank.....


Supplies:
Paper: The Paper Studio (kraft cardblank); tag (office supply type)
Stamps: Clear Art Stamp (Halloween Fun set--sentiment); Heartfelt Creations (Pumpkin/Autumn Vines set)
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Black Soot, Rusty Hinge, Forest Moss, Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo)
ETC: Sharpie (green marker); Glue Glider Pro


We're getting some much-needed rain here. It makes for a lazy, motivation-less day. ;-) Guess I'd better get going anyway, huh?


~Cynthia

2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

yep, this is very awesome--tag and all:) love that technique, cynthia!

Bonnie said...

I love the tag too! Maybe a contrasting mat and the distressing on the card too? On the other hand, you are probably your worst critic!