Here's my final Christmas card in this group--I really REALLY need to get my Halloween cards started soon! ;-)
Another super simple card, but I really like the effect. I stamped the wise men. Then I added a bit of glitter pen to their crowns and gifts.
The end.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamp: Endless Designs
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot)
ETC: Spica (glitter pen)
I've never been one to want the "latest thing" or to go after limited addition anythings--BUT. I so want Tim Holtz's limited edition Distress Inks. I just got an email from one of my local stamp stores saying they are taking pre-orders for the set. I feel goofy doing it, but I'm sucking it up and driving out to pre-order them. Does this make me a bad crafter??????? ;-)
~Cynthia
Another super simple card, but I really like the effect. I stamped the wise men. Then I added a bit of glitter pen to their crowns and gifts.
The end.
Supplies:
Paper: Recollections (white cardblank)
Stamp: Endless Designs
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot)
ETC: Spica (glitter pen)
I've never been one to want the "latest thing" or to go after limited addition anythings--BUT. I so want Tim Holtz's limited edition Distress Inks. I just got an email from one of my local stamp stores saying they are taking pre-orders for the set. I feel goofy doing it, but I'm sucking it up and driving out to pre-order them. Does this make me a bad crafter??????? ;-)
~Cynthia

3 comments:
Oh, this is my favorite so far! What a beautiful stamp. I love that you didn't color it and added a bit of sparkle to the crowns. Beautiful!
simply beautiful! and i say, if you love, buy it:)
How cool that you are getting a head start on the holidays, especially with such fun cards! You know, if you are making your holiday cards those limited edition inks would add a great touch so you are thinking about the joy others will have receiving your cards. Not to mention you'll be helping the economy. Can you tell I have talked myself into many a purchase?
Post a Comment